Parents are requested to supply the following items of school clothing when their son or daughter commences School:
- St Michael’s blue Sweatshirt
- St Michael’s white Polo Shirt
- St Michael’s yellow PE Shirt
- St Michael’s royal blue PE shorts
All of the these items can be purchased from the Uniform Shop in school which is open on Wednesdays and Fridays at both the start and end of the school day.
- Plain mid-grey trousers or shorts (boys)
- Plain grey or black skirt, grey pinafore or grey or black trousers (girls)
- Black, brown or grey shoes.
- Trainers ONLY if they are black
- Any coloured anorak
- In the summer girls may wear a blue and white check patterned dress. which can be purchased from the High Street stores.
All of the these items can be purchased from a High Street store.
In Key Stage Two, parents will need to provide children with any football kit and football boots.
During the winter months we advise that the children bring with them a track suit to wear during their games lessons.
Please note that NO jewellery should be worn in School other than solid stud earrings. Earrings must not be worn to school on the day your child does P.E. Older children must be able to remove their own studs for the duration of the lesson.
Hairstyles should be in keeping with the principles of the school’s dress code (i.e. smart appearance). No extreme hairstyles (including tramlines) or hair colouring should be worn to school. Teaching staff will advise children/parents if a child’s hairstyle is inappropriate. For reasons of hygiene, we would encourage children with long hair to wear it tied back.