St Michael’s is an all-inclusive primary school, located in the heart of Bournemouth, which can accommodate up to 660 pupils.
to have the support they need to:
- Develop their understanding of the value of leading a healthy lifestyle
- Work and play in a secure and safe environment in which they are encouraged to develop moral values and mutual respect
- Experience an exciting curriculum which fosters their enthusiasm, develops an enquiring mind and enables every child to achieve his/her full potential
- Access an education for life which promotes British Values that enable all learners to become effective and reliable members of the wider community
- Foster ambition and expectation to carry through to adult life
To achieve these aims all learners, staff, parents and governors will work together to promote our New Core Values of Peace, Courage and Respect.
School Ofsted No: 142446