We are aware that some parents have not been receiving notifications on the Marvellous Me App. Good news! The Marvellous Me App has just been upgraded. This upgrade not only fixes notification bugs but also gives a 30-day News Centre (the number one feature parents have been asking for!) and includes other improvements too. To benefit from these upgrades, please so the following:
- Check your device is running the latest operating software.
- Update the MarvellousMe app via the App Store or Google Play.
* To do this, type ‘MarvellousMe’ into the search bar, click on the ‘MarvellousMe for Parents’ icon and select ‘update’.
* Your phone may have already updated MarvellousMe automatically in which case it will just have an ‘open’ button.
- Open the MarvellousMe Parent app then
* Tap ‘Settings’
* Toggle the ‘Get device notifications’ switch off and back on again. Even if it shows as ‘On’, you must switch it ‘Off’ and ‘On’ once. This step is particularly important to ensure you receive MarvellousMe notifications going forward and benefit from the upgrade. See the guide below: