The safety of our community is our priority here at St Michael’s. We have followed government guidance and updated our risk assessments since the beginning of the pandemic. We remain vigilant and responsive to the emerging picture of the virus, while listening to your feedback and government advice. In light of the current increase in infections, we would like to implement further measures to keep staff, children and yourselves safe.
These measures are as follows:
- Staff at the gates and classroom doors will be wearing visors
- Any parents entering the school grounds will need to wear a face covering
- Only one parent or carer should be dropping off or picking up a child
- It is important that we minimise gatherings at this time and we would urge you to stick to your allotted 15 minute window for pick up and drop off, but not before or after these times.
- Please avoid waiting on the pavements outside the school grounds
- We would be grateful if you could wear masks or face coverings on the pavement area outside the school grounds.